WELCOME!


Welcome to Squirrel's slightly nutty world of rubber stamping, papercraft, cats, Formula 1 and a variety of other off-the-wall topics. It's fabulous to see you and I hope you enjoy your time here. Please do pop back and visit me again soon!


Thursday 28 July 2016

AYLI (DT) Favourite Papers

Hello AYLIers, it's your favourite day chaps, time for a new challenge with the talented

This time the challenge is a tough one, it's your Favourite Papers - and please remember that you need to tell us why they are your favourites.

What a silly thing to make us choose!  Favourite papers, favourite pet, same thing.  OK, if I am forced to make a decision based on what papers do I go to most often, then it's going to be Nitwits, which is what I used for this card.....or Dovecraft, which I didn't.


So for this I have used one of the Flower Fairies from Wee Stamps
Painted with Distress Inks (ReInkers) to match with the
Country Lady paper pad from Nitwits (sold by LOTV)
Sentiment is by Kaisercraft
Top die is from Tonic, one of a set of three
and the one underneath that is a Joanna Sheen edger die I think

and of course we have a super sponsor for the challenge and it is

£10 voucher
It's your turn now, you have two weeks to rummage through that stash of papers and choose YOUR favourite!

Hugs to all
Squirrel xx


14 comments:

CRAZYCRAFTSHED said...

Gorgeous and beautiful card Squirrel
Dianne xx :)

Elaine Stark said...

A fab card, I love those papers. Elaine

Ruth said...

This is lovely! I love the paper you've chosen. I think I'd really struggle with favourite papers - definitely have a favourite one some times, and another at another! xx

Christine L said...

Perfectly coloured image, perfect sentiment, perfect paper, and perfect design........ altogether.... it's PERFECT!

Big hugs
Christine x

coops said...

So stunning Squirrel.Gorgeous sweet image and I love your pretty diecut :D

xx coops xx

Kat W said...

Pretty fairy, pretty papers and pretty dies...I love the double die/punch border effect at the top :-)
Big hugs, Kat xx

Whisper said...

Oooo absolutely delightful and i'm loving that Tonic die too, Luv Sam x

Annette said...

Beautiful hun. I do love these wee fairies, and I'm also a Nitwit fan! Gorgeous dies and beautiful colouring. I particularly love her as a blond.
xx

Wendy Nicola Jackson said...

Love these sweet 'Wee' fairies! Beautiful paper and gorgeous card design. That border die is beautiful and perfect colouring on that lil' fairy. Love it! Hugs, Wends xoxo

Carole Pollard said...

Beautiful card the dies are gorgeous and just love that sentiment so sweet love and hugs Carole x

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

Love how you have made it look like the image is caught in a top frame, love the paper and colours and that cutie Fairy.
Faith
x

Princess Judy Palmer said...

Yea, I was never good at playing favorites, which is why I do so poorly on those 'password hint' questions on websites. My favorite color the day I set it up may not be the favorite today. So difficult!

This card is not difficult though. Very nice on the eye. Love that paper! I can see why it is one of the many favorites!

Brenda said...

Soooo sweet!

Anonymous said...

OH hunny this is so cute I love it and love your papers too! hugs me xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...