WELCOME!


Welcome to Squirrel's slightly nutty world of rubber stamping, papercraft, cats, Formula 1 and a variety of other off-the-wall topics. It's fabulous to see you and I hope you enjoy your time here. Please do pop back and visit me again soon!


Wednesday 17 August 2016

Cute Alert

Morning all (well, it should be, I'm scheduling for morning so we'll see.....).  It's midweek, so I thought we could do with a dose of cuteness to get us through the next few days to the weekend.

On Monday, I mentioned the Lee Holland Collection from Whimsy Stamps - Lee is a very talented artist and his observations of wild animals are so gorgeous.  I have fallen in love with far more of his little critters than I dare to admit (they are slowly finding their way here, lol).


Go on, you said "awwwh" didn't you?
Painted with Distress Inks (ReInkers) with the teensiest touch of Polychromos Pencil for more depth of shading
The sentiment stamps are from MFT Simply Fabulous Sayings
And finally a little matting layer of some pale blue paper

Hugs to all
Squirrel xx

15 comments:

Christine L said...

Oh Squirrel..... I think I have just fallen in love too! This is just tooooooo cute!! Loving your subtle but fabulous colouring too - that butterfly looks so gorgeous in rainbow colours!

Hugs
Christine x

Vicky said...

Awwwh how totally cute & adorable is this. Live this image...im wanting a few of the new hedgehogs from Whimsy sooooo cute.

Lotsa hugs Vicky xxx

Whisper said...

Aaaah so adorable, Luv Sam x

Chrissy said...

I DID say awww..and will say it again..Awww..he is adorable and coloured beautifully..fabulous card.

luv CHRISSYxx

Annette said...

I think Lee is getting a lot of fans and I love his style too. Gorgeous cutie and beautifully brought to life by your soft colouring. xx

Marianne's Craftroom said...

I love Lee's drWings and this is super cute, fab card

Allicat said...

I love how crisp this card looks and your colouring in is fabulous. Such a cute image. A beautiful card. Xx

CRAZYCRAFTSHED said...

Gorgeous and so cute !! Squirrel
Dianne xx :)

Kat W said...

Awwwwww! Yep, I said it! Utter adorableness (that *is* an word) and super colouring :-)
Big hugs, Kat xx

KraftyKoolKat said...

So adorable and such gorgeous colours.
Hugs
Cathy
xxxx

Princess Judy Palmer said...

Cute, cute, CUTE! Squeee!

Juls said...

Too cute for words xx

Carole Pollard said...

So lovely this is super cute love and hugs Carole x

Sue said...

Yep - I definitely said awwww! Squirrel, this is a beautiful card. Your painting is gorgeous, so delicate, and your card design is so perfect - I love this.
Sue...xxx

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

YEP! I said Aw! it's a delightful card.
Faith
x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...