WELCOME!


Welcome to Squirrel's slightly nutty world of rubber stamping, papercraft, cats, Formula 1 and a variety of other off-the-wall topics. It's fabulous to see you and I hope you enjoy your time here. Please do pop back and visit me again soon!


Monday 1 August 2016

SNSRC (1) Anything Goes

Well, would you look at that, 1 August.  Not only does that mean that we are a month closer to the C word, but today is (drum roll, trumpet fanfare) the first
Squirrel's Not-So Random Challenge!



To kick things off, and welcome you all aboard, we're going with an easy theme to get us started
Anything Goes

The challenge will run for two months, ending on Friday 30 September at midday, so there is no excuse for you not having time to enter.

We don't have sponsors (yet) but of course there will still be a prize for the winner, and the option of a GDT spot for a future challenge if you fancy it.

Anyhoo, enough with the woffle, let me show you what the Little Acorns have created for you with their amazing inspiration pieces.

In alphabetical order, we have:

Nutty Annette

Nutty Becky


Nutty Jayne

Nutty Squirrel (that's me)

Nutty Sue



Thank you team, absolutely gorgeous makes!

Now, that means it's your turn, here's a tiny rules thingie
Maximum of two entries per person
Follow the theme
Please link back to this challenge post
and that's it

Get making!

Hugs
The Little Acorns
xx

9 comments:

Marianne's Craftroom said...

Well two entries and anything goes I think I can manage that. What gorgeous cards, love them all and thanks for a fun new challenge x

Carole Pollard said...

Great cards they are all gorgeous love and hugs Carole x

Craftdee said...

Ooh, what a talented bunch! i can see this as one of my "go to" challenges when I am (hopefully) back to blogging. Donna xx

Annette said...

Oooh, Can I enter?
Nutty Netty.
xx

Sue said...

So chuffed to be part of this wonderful team Squirrel - and your Ramona card is gorgeous!
Sue...xxx

Ribbon Girl said...

gorgeous DT work ladies! good luck with your new challenge, Mary x

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

WONDERFUL WONDERFUL cards from the Acorns
Faith
x

Anonymous said...

Such fantastic DT cards.Just found this challenge -so glad I did :D
Lisa x

Princess Judy Palmer said...

I could make an anything. You know I could but somehow it doesn't get done. Oh! I have a fabulous card scheduled to go live tomorrow that is a perfect anything (because an anything for Squirrel's blog has to be an animal).

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...