WELCOME!


Welcome to Squirrel's slightly nutty world of rubber stamping, papercraft, cats, Formula 1 and a variety of other off-the-wall topics. It's fabulous to see you and I hope you enjoy your time here. Please do pop back and visit me again soon!


Saturday 1 October 2016

SNSRC #2 (DT)

Hello chaps, well, here I am again with another Design Team make and this one is for Squirrel's Not So Random Challenge #2 that went live today at 8.00am.  It's the post before this one if you want to scroll back, or I shall add the link to the sidebar shortly.


So this is my One Colour make
I have used Roberto's Rascals Super Hero Henry from CC Designs
Painted with Distress Inks (ReInkers) with Polychromos Pencils for his hair
Papers are from an old Nitwits collection called, I think, Father Knows Best
Impression Obsessions word edge die
and the stars are the waste from a Martha Stewart border punch
Wonky stitched rectangle die from MFT Die-Namics
Custom sized card base

Quite a list of ingredients for a simple card!

Sorry the photo isn't the best quality, it's that time of year again - no daylight!

Hugs to all
SQUIRREL XX

12 comments:

Marianne's Craftroom said...

Fun image and one of my current fave dies, wonky stitched rectangle, cute card

Doreen said...

This is just gorgeous,love the image.xxx

Christine L said...

One of my favourite 'little boy' images and you've used the one colour so well!

Christine x

KraftyKoolKat said...

So cute Squirrel and a lovely layout and detail.

I am sorry to say I am not coping at the moment and a neighbour rushed me to the doctor late yesterday afternoon.
Hugs
Cathy
xxxx

Julye said...

A fun and cute guy card sure to make anyone smile.

Sue said...

Hi Squirrel - You are fab! This is a beautiful card and I love your one colour painting - it looks gorgeous.
Sue...xxx

Lorraine said...

A very sweet stamp and beautifully coloured
Lorraine x

Whisper said...

Oooo what a great fun image and great layout too, Luv Sam x

Anne said...

Perfect inspiration for a boys card - love it!
Hope you're well :)
Anne x

Princess Judy Palmer said...

I really like the color you picked for your one color. This is a perfect little boy card, for little boys of all ages.

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

Fabulous and the wonky die is brilliant with it.
Faith
x

Annette said...

Another fab make with this laddie. I should dig him out again but you know me and male cards!!! I love your soft shading and his hair is FAB-U-LOUS. xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...