WELCOME!


Welcome to Squirrel's slightly nutty world of rubber stamping, papercraft, cats, Formula 1 and a variety of other off-the-wall topics. It's fabulous to see you and I hope you enjoy your time here. Please do pop back and visit me again soon!


Sunday 13 November 2016

I should write things down

Aftenoon/evening all.

I don't know if I have too much going on in my head these days, or my memory is beginning to fail (it's never been brilliant).  I saw a challenge this week with a theme of Ombre.  At the time I thought "eeeek", but today I made something that would fit that theme.  But can I remember which challenge it was?  Can I heck.

Anyway, challengeless, here is the card:


So for this one I have used
MFT Polar Pals stamp set
Lawn Fawn stitched landscapes
Little Claire circular sentiment
Paper from Making Cards magazine
Oh, and a smidge or two of Distress Inks (ReInkers)

Hugs to all
Squirrel xx

PS.  Thank you girls for being so brilliant!
Addicted to CAS - Ombre



13 comments:

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

Aw! what a shame, this should be in the challenge it's awesome.
Faith
x

KraftyKoolKat said...

This is so darn cute sweetie. Sorry you can't remember which challenge it was, I am sure it would have won hands down.
Hugs
Cathy
xxxx

Sarah said...

It was Addicted to CAS Squirrel. What a brilliant ombre background it is too...a winner for sure xx

Paddington fan said...

Love your gorgeous card and that super cute bear! Addicted to CAS have the theme of ombre this week, perhaps that was the one you were planning to enter??? Love Jacky xx

Unknown said...

Aww this is beautiful! Love the background and super cute bear!
Lucy x

Sue said...

Absolutely gorgeous Squirrel. I love the image and such a fabulous background too!
hugs, Sue xx

Annette said...

I love your perfectly shaded bear and his ombre night sky. Glad you found your challenge. xx

Marianne's Craftroom said...

So cute I love it

Whisper said...

Ooooo what a stunning Ombre scene, glad you found out the Challenge too, Luv Sam x

Christine L said...

Fabulous shading on your polar friend... and a perfect card hon..... LOVING that ombre look!

Christine x

Princess Judy Palmer said...

Great chilly ombre card. I'm getting frostbite just looking at it. As for the memory, you know what they say... I'd remind you but I've forgotten.

Anonymous said...

I absolutely love your card and the amazing distress inked background.

Sherri Thacker said...

Well isn't this a cute card! Love it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...