WELCOME!


Welcome to Squirrel's slightly nutty world of rubber stamping, papercraft, cats, Formula 1 and a variety of other off-the-wall topics. It's fabulous to see you and I hope you enjoy your time here. Please do pop back and visit me again soon!


Monday 7 November 2016

Not for Cuddling (Really)

Morning all, and here we go again for another Monday ........ phfft.

Anyhoo, I hope you managed to have a good weekend.  Ours wasn't too bad thanks, and Rosie coped with the fireworks with a little help from the vet.  In fact, she was so relaxed, I had to check that she was still breathing!

I didn't have an awful lot of time for play, but I did managed to squeak in a quick one with some happy mail that arrived on Friday (grin).


No, it's not your eyes, this isn't quite in focus - I am blaming the lack of daylight!
So, although these bears look sooooooooooo cuddly, it is not recommended
MFT Polar Pals stamp set
Painted with Distress Inks (ReInkers)
MFT Die-Namic stitched snow drifts dies
LOTV Circular Christmas Sentiment
Lavinia Stamps snowflakes
and one of my few remaining sheets of BoBunny Christmas paper

I think you might be seeing these bears a lot over the next few weeks

Hugs to all
Squirrel xx


6 comments:

Annette said...

Well they certainly look cute enough to cuddle in my eyes! They're adorable hun, and I'm going to be very happy to see them again. The snowflakes are perfect and the sentiment spot on too. Gorgeous cuddly polar bears! :0)
xx

KraftyKoolKat said...

So cute and they look cuddly to me but as stated on the T.V. the other night THEY ARE NOT!!!!
Hugs
Cathy
xxxxx

Chrissy said...

What a neat card and love the Bears and the snow mounds with the stamped snowflakes in the background...fabulous card Squirrel..

Luv CHRISSYxx

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

LOL SO VERY cute, love the die shapes.
Faith
x

Princess Judy Palmer said...

Yes, I've heard that polar bears are not the idea cuddling partner. Too bad, too, because these fellas look real cute and cuddly.

Sarah said...

Great design Squirrel and they look friendly rather than ferocious xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...