WELCOME!


Welcome to Squirrel's slightly nutty world of rubber stamping, papercraft, cats, Formula 1 and a variety of other off-the-wall topics. It's fabulous to see you and I hope you enjoy your time here. Please do pop back and visit me again soon!


Friday 9 December 2016

SNSRC #3 - Then And Now (Part II)

Hi, all, for those of you who missed the start of Squirrel's Not So Random Challenge #3, you can find it here.

The theme is Then and Now, so we would like you to look back through your old stuff and remake one of your earlier creations.  It doesn't have to be an exact replica, but we would like you to use the same image as before.

On the original post, Annette, Jayne and myself shared our makes, so this time around it is Becky with hers.


NUTTY BECKY
Then

and now

We have found this challenge fascinating to see how we have all progressed and styles have changed, in one way or another, over the years, and we are looking forward to seeing who will be brave enough to share theirs with us.

The challenge link is on the original post, and you have until 30 January to enter.

Hugs to all
The Little Acorns xx

2 comments:

KraftyKoolKat said...

Both are gorgeous but you certainly have used more lovely embellies on the second one.
Hugs
Cathy
xxxxx

Princess Judy Palmer said...

The rest of you might have changed but apparently I haven't. Actually I do know I have changed as I was all about pencils before and now it's Copics, but the pencils were pre-blog so I don't have photos of things to share. I also used to do a LOT more layers than I do now. I even consciously think I'm going to use more layers and then just can't do it. How funny is that?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...