WELCOME!


Welcome to Squirrel's slightly nutty world of rubber stamping, papercraft, cats, Formula 1 and a variety of other off-the-wall topics. It's fabulous to see you and I hope you enjoy your time here. Please do pop back and visit me again soon!


Tuesday 17 January 2017

Giving shelter....

Hi all, hope Tuesday finds you fine and dandy!

I have a wee spring in my step this morning but you will have to wait a bit longer to find out what that's all about (oh I can be such a terrible tease, lol).

Anyhoo, I have been stocking up my emergency supplies and realised that I was out of sympathy cards.  I wanted to make something that was a bit different from the normal flowers so when I saw the stamps with Creative Stamper magazine, I think I had a light-bulb moment - judge for yourselves....
Ok, I didn't say it was 100 watt did I?!


So, the umbrella, clouds and heart shaped raindrops all came from Creative Stamper
The "with sympathy" was also a magazine freebie
Papers are MFT Tiny Check Brights
And a tiny smidge of Distress Ink (ReInkers) on the clouds and brolly handle

I just hope that it's not needed for a very long time to come.

Hugs to all
Squirrel xx



10 comments:

Sarah said...

This works really well as a sympathy card Squirrel, great design xx

Carole Pollard said...

Perfect this is lovely Love and hugs Carole x

Rainey's Craft Room said...

Sympathy cards are always difficult to create but a must have staple in your box and this is perfect.
Lorraine

Judith said...

Aw this is cute - I do love a checky umbrella lol. Works well as a sympathy cardto send a little cheer I think xx

Lisa Lara said...

What a great sympathy card Squirrel.

Debs said...

Totally fabulous - love the design and the paper piecing.
Hope you haven't 'burst' too much lol!!!
Have a wonderful day.
Debs xx

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

What a different but so relevant sympathy card. I REALLY like it. Lovely colour

KraftyKoolKat said...

This is a fantastic different sort of sympathy card Squirrel. Love it.
Hugs
Cathy
xxxx

Squirrel x said...

Popping all over the place!

Annette said...

A perfect card for a difficult theme. A lovely card hun, and great idea to paperpiece the brolly.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...