WELCOME!


Welcome to Squirrel's slightly nutty world of rubber stamping, papercraft, cats, Formula 1 and a variety of other off-the-wall topics. It's fabulous to see you and I hope you enjoy your time here. Please do pop back and visit me again soon!


Wednesday, 3 May 2017

Hang In There

Brrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!  What happened this morning?  It's perishing!  We were supposed to be having a day out today, but heard the forecast and rapidly changed our minds.  It's like the middle of November instead of the beginning of May.

So, as we are mooching about I thought I would go through my card photos and I found a few that I haven't blogged yet.

Correct me if I am wrong, but I thought "hang" was a skateboarding term.  I have absolutely no idea what it means, so if I have used a totally inappropriate sentiment on this then I apologise!  

A simple card for the fellas.


CC Designs - Roberto's Rascals Sk8tr Henry
Painted with Distress Inks (ReInkers)
Sentiment is from the Gerda Steiner Happy Fall squirrel stamp set
Not sure about the striped paper, it may have been a scrap
WH Smith black art card
Custom sized card base
and that's it

Hope you are having a happy Wednesday

Hugs, Squirrel xx

3 comments:

KraftyKoolKat said...

So cute Squirrel, sorry I am no help on the sentiment.

Hugs
Cathy
xxxxx

Daffodil Cards said...

NO idea if the sentiment suits, but it looks like he's "hanging on" to the skateboard, so to me it works, a Great card for a boy.
Faith
x

Annette said...

I'd like to say that I know the answer, but sadly I don't. Either way I think the sentiment fits the image and your colouring of that little guy is fab. I love the pop of colour on the skateboard.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...