WELCOME!


Welcome to Squirrel's slightly nutty world of rubber stamping, papercraft, cats, Formula 1 and a variety of other off-the-wall topics. It's fabulous to see you and I hope you enjoy your time here. Please do pop back and visit me again soon!


Thursday 7 September 2017

AYLI (DT) Flora or Fauna

Hello everyone, and a very happy Thursday to you.  It's almost the end of the week, which means I only have to get through today and tomorrow and then it's HOLIDAY!!

Anyhoo, before I start rambling, I am here with my DT make for AS YOU LIKE IT and our challenge for the next two weeks is FLORA OR FAUNA (your favourite, tell us why)


I love animals, all animals (with fur) but please don't put me near an insect!
Leopards are my favourite of the big cats, and I have been known to sit for hours
watching them at our zoo.
Painted with Distress Inks (ReInkers)
Matting layer edged with a Copic (oh the heresy)

Our sponsor for this challenge is
(yum)


Two weeks - Flora or Fauna - off you go!

Hugs, Squirrel xx

4 comments:

Elaine Stark said...

Fabulous little guys. love them. Elaine

Annette said...

Oooh, I love these little cublets. Adorable!!!!!!

Marianne's Craftroom said...

I so love these, fab card

KraftyKoolKat said...

This is so delightful Squirrel. Your colouring is amazing. My hubby's favourite was Cheetahs.
Hugs
Cathy
xxxx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...