WELCOME!


Welcome to Squirrel's slightly nutty world of rubber stamping, papercraft, cats, Formula 1 and a variety of other off-the-wall topics. It's fabulous to see you and I hope you enjoy your time here. Please do pop back and visit me again soon!


Saturday 10 March 2018

DTDF (DT) Lovey Gnomes

Morning all, happy weekend!

If you have seen the new Stamping Bella release then you will know that there is an awful lot of gnome-ness coming your way.

I am finding these little critters irresistible so I made my parents' anniversary card using a pair from the last release.  It's their 59th in a couple of weeks, and honestly, this could be their wedding photo, lol!


And the list of loveliness that I have used to make this is:

The gnomes and the background are painted with Distress Inks (ReInkers)
It's pretty obvious but the hills are freehand!

Hugs to all


7 comments:

Janette van Otterlo said...

Lovely, very brightfull (is that an English word???)
Grtz Janette

Annette said...

This card makes me smile. It's such an adorable image (perfik for an nannyversibubble) and your colouring is fabulous. Grassy grass and hilly hills. Lovely bright colours - such a fun and happy card. The Oldies will LOVE it. xx

Carole Pollard said...

So lovely great stamp Love and hugs Carole x

KraftyKoolKat said...

This is awesome Squirrel, it made me smile. As did your comment about your Mum & Dad. Great colours too.
Hugs
Cathy
xxxx

Princess Judy Palmer said...

Hey! I know that couple! Cute card!

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

A GREAT card Squirrel, love how you have coloured it. such pretty papers, it's filled with love.
Faith
x

Carol said...

These are fun. I missed these.
xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...