WELCOME!


Welcome to Squirrel's slightly nutty world of rubber stamping, papercraft, cats, Formula 1 and a variety of other off-the-wall topics. It's fabulous to see you and I hope you enjoy your time here. Please do pop back and visit me again soon!


Friday 2 March 2018

SNSRC #8 - It's A Spring Thing


A wee bit later than planned, amazing what effect this b****d snow has had!
Hello everybody, it's time for another of those Squirrel's Not So Random Challenges and, despite the white stuff over the past week, we are going to look forward and our theme is It's A Spring Thing!



Squirrel



Thanks to those who took part in the last challenge - the winner of that is

Jacky - Paddington Fan
We just love a good pun on a card, and the PB pups are adorable



Could you email me please Jacky - Squirrel

This It's A Spring Thing challenge will close on Sunday 29 April.

Hugs to all
Squirrel & The Little Acorns




5 comments:

Paddington fan said...

Super excited to see my card as the winner - I can't believe it!! Thank you so much!! Will send you an email Squirrel x

Brawny x said...

Fabulous cards x

Irene said...

Congrats on your win and I sincerely hope the mail will bring you something as my prize from december still hasn't made it to Holland!!

xx Irene

Irene said...

I was juist 10 minutes early with my comment as the mailman juist brought me some gorgeous christmas dies, very very happy with them Squirrel, thank you so much!

XxIrene

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

FABULOUS cards.
Faith
x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...